MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that answers the question.
1) Which inequality is true?
2) If 0.8z + 5 = 21, what is the value of q?
3) For what value of y is 3y - 12 = 33?
4 ) Which of the following is the greatest in value if f=3?
5) Brenda is at most 7 years older than double Luna’s age. If Brenda is 38 years old, which inequality could represent Luna’s age?
6) In triangle ABC, ∠A and ∠B are double ∠C. If ∠C is xo , which of the following expressions equals the sum of all 3 angles in terms of x?
7) Choose the option that describes the statement below:
Two adjacent angles are complementary.
8) If the measure of ∠ 5 = 38 degrees, what is the measure of ∠3?
9) What is the supplement of an angle measuring 44 degrees?
10) Two angles are complementary. One angle measures (4x - 10) degrees. The other angle measures (3x - 15) degrees. Which equation should you use to solve for the measures of the angles?
11) How many sides does a hexagon have?
12) Which quadrilateral has only ONE pair of parallel sides?
13) Bryan gets on an elevator at the 35th floor. The elevator goes down 17 floors then up 9 floors. At what floor does it finally stop?