MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that answers the question.
1) 6b = 30
3) Simplify by combining like terms: 7v + 2 + 12 + 2v
7) What is the multiplicative inverse of ⅔?
8) The temperature was 37 degrees on January 3rd. On January 4th, it dropped 45 degrees. What was the temperature on January 4th?
9) Simplify the expression
-4(2 - 3t)
10) The local elementary school is having a special sale at the book fair. The table shows the price breakdown. Which equation could be used to determine the price per book?
11) Subtract (-14) — (-18)
12) Choose the true statement.
13) Bryan gets on an elevator at the 35th floor. The elevator goes down 17 floors then up 9 floors. At what floor does it finally stop?